Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all-

MD-80 recently put together a group buy for the Low and Mean fender and fairing. A few of us were interested in that but got in too late, so I emailed them and they said they'd honor those same prices if we could get 10 orders together. Right now I have five, so please respond to this or PM me and I'll add your name to the list. Prices are $125/each for the fender or the fairing, and $15 for the mesh insert, plus $15 shipping for the first item and $5 for each additional item. Guys that's half price, so get in on this now since we only have a couple weeks to get the ball rolling.

1) Holmes - fairing with mesh
2) Twilliams - fairing
3) Moto4play - fender
4) Matrix311- fairing with mesh
5) Joints99 - Fender

Up to five now, good deal.

**Just want to let you all know that I am out of the country and will be losing my internet for the rest of the week. I'm sure you guys will keep up the thread and answer any questions anyone has. I appreciate the help. After talking to the L&M guy he said we could order seperately and we'll just tell him it's part of the rswarrior group buy discount when you call. However, I'd like to wait until we get all ten together before anyone palces an order, that way they noone has to wait for their parts or a refund, just makes things simpler. Only been a couple days and we already have five so shouldn't be long. Maybe by the time I get internet access we'll be up to ten, I expect to be back online by Sunday, sorry for the inconvenience gents.

-Bryan

·
Registered
186 Posts
can you fit a 130 under their reaper fender?
I think in a previous post they said they did not know, they said it would be tight but I believe they said they would take it back if it didn't. not saying they will just what I read in the last post. You can always sell it on here if it didn't fit, I dont think it would be that hard to sell for what you are going to pay for it..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright looks like we're up to five and maybe a couple other interests. I added the other two names to the list (Matrix and Joints) and some more information, hasn't shown up yet though. I will be losing internet for the rest of the week so apologies if I don't reply back to you or seem absent on the thread. Working offshore overseas so nothing I can do. I should be back on by Sunday, so maybe by then we'll have a solid ten together. Keep it up guys and thanks for your help.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.