RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm in for a fairing with the mesh insert. I'm new to this site (relatively) and didn't even know about this section. Nuts!

·
Administrator
28,192 Posts
As always for this type of group buy each member will pay their bill directly to Low and Mean at the time Low and Mean reports they are ready and the group buy price is approved by all buying members.

The procedure requires ONE and ONLY ONE member of the buying group to interface with Low and Mean, else there will be confusion. This ONE interfacing member does not collect any money. When its time, everyone pays L&M directly and their purchase is shipped directly.

Low and Mean is a great company but they are not an approved vendor so cannot advertise or promote themselves here. Like a number of other vendors, they don't need to promote their stuff to us, we love their stuff! But that explains why group buys for Low and Mean must be handled that way to stay within forum rules and avoid putting L&M in a tight spot.

The work of the one interfacing member is to contact L&M and arrange the group buy and price, then post the group buy in this thread, keep an updated list of the buyers for this group buy, and confirm each buyer is serious. When there are adequate serious buyers, the interfacing member reports to L&M and once L&M gives the go-ahead then tell the buyers its time to pay L&M direct. The devil is in the details, and also being a good communicator in the group buy thread. Keep everything public and transparent!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Whenever someone wants to spearhead this group buy from my count we have 10 people interested.

1.) Kevinb22 6.) Law269
2.) Madicus2.0 7.) Pug05
3.) Teagan319 8.) Sanny651
4.) Mayze 9.) Tyrranus
5.)Madtom421 10.) Liveliferunning

I say we try to get a few more people so we can insure a good discount.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.