RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I received an email from Chris at Low & Mean today offering a deal on full wrap fenders:

I have 5 warrior Full wrap front fenders I would like to blow out to the forum members. here's a link to the product page http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypagelm.tpl&product_id=40&category_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

The special price will be $115 that includes shipping within the 48US. There are no problems with the fender, but we do have an overstock. We only have 5 so first come first served.

THIS IS A SMOKING DEAL!!

Jon

[Moderator Note: This is a member recommendation, and interesed members should contact
Low and Mean directly via their website because they are not an approved forum vendor]

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
wow! smoking deal! wish they had some overstock on their chin fairing!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pick my fenders and tank up from paint in two days. Talk about timing. Maybe next year

·
Registered
157 Posts
The deal is true, I ordered one earlier today around noon. The person I talked to had to talk to her boss to see about any deals and came back with this one. What a sweet deal. Can't wait until it gets here.:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just called a lil while ago. She said i got the last one. Didnt think i was gonna call in time. Cant wait till it comes in. Now i need to find out how much it will cost to get it shot in gloss black. Anybody got any ideas on a good price range for just a fender.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am glad I could help everyone out! I did hear he has 1 chin scoop that has some surface blemishes he is looking to unload cheap as well. Contact L&M for the details.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts