RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feels good to have my wheels back now that I changed out those blasted, leaking fork seals. Now I have another issue.... not a huge problem but one of those things that just irritates you. On low speeds/low rpms, there is a sputter or hesitation. This only happens when I have to roll through certain areas at 20-30 mph and I’m holding my speed. It completely disappears at higher speeds/higher rpm or on throttle. Checked, cleaned and verified plug gap and all is well. This just happened after it has been sitting while I get funds together to change out my fork seals. By no means is it hindering its riding ability. Just one of those things I’d ask for thoughts on... as always, thank you in advance for all thoughts and input.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I would first check the tps readings in the diagnostic mode. Not two values: minimum and maximum, but all. To do this, just gently twist the throttle and observe the readings of the tps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Feels good to have my wheels back now that I changed out those blasted, leaking fork seals. Now I have another issue.... not a huge problem but one of those things that just irritates you. On low speeds/low rpms, there is a sputter or hesitation. This only happens when I have to roll through certain areas at 20-30 mph and I’m holding my speed. It completely disappears at higher speeds/higher rpm or on throttle. Checked, cleaned and verified plug gap and all is well. This just happened after it has been sitting while I get funds together to change out my fork seals. By no means is it hindering its riding ability. Just one of those things I’d ask for thoughts on... as always, thank you in advance for all thoughts and input.
I had similar problem when intake air pressure sensors got mixed. It was annoying to drive steady speed. Check that

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went ahead and ran my diagnostic mode and pull Code: 14 - INTAKE PRESSURE SENSOR #1 - PIPE CLOGGED OR THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) STUCK.

I also checked my CO1 & CO2 and they are both running 0. I had to go back in my history on the blog but I remember blowing black smoke and excessive exhaust pipe heat and was recommended to set my CO1 & CO2 to 0 value. They were originally CO1: 16 & CO2: 13. Of course setting the values to 0 fixed that issues and I never did anything else further with it. I have yet to step increase each one by 1 and test. I’ll check out the error code 14 and continue from there. I figure I’ll just pull the intake sensors and clean with carb cleaner real good and try that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts