RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running this lower cowl from Polas/Paul's on ebay (see picture)? I have one but have not installed it yet. How did you attach it at the top? Zip ties? Drilled the frame?

I am thinking of just using doubled-sided velcro strips at the top but wondering what others are doing.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I knw Christok spoilers have some small metal round pieces at top you u can run a zip tie though n around the down tubes.

Take some pics of the inside n post

I wouldn't recommend velcro

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
I do not think velcro will work very well. There are a few people with that particular model of spoiler so hopefully they can tell you how they mounted it. Is there nothing inside to pull a tie wrap through? Did you not get any mounting instructions? you can always try to ask the seller from ebay how to mount the top part

·
Administrator
28,201 Posts
Anything easily removable for oil filter swaps and maintenance as needed.

For my Low and Mean I ran bolts into the top cross-frame holes so the head goes in from the back and the thread is protruding forward. It aligned nicely with the Low and Mean's two top mount holes. I use chrome tall acorn nuts and a thin flat washer to hold it up. It takes under a minute to remove for oil filter changes. My thread is still around here with pics of the bottom slip-in bracket and the top fastener arrangement. I'll look for it because some of it might translate to your model's install.

Here it is: (click the red title)

I like the design you bought, and I hope this helps somehow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts