RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was looking around for a black lower cowl or chin spoiler for a 2009 warrior. Yamaha USA $143 so i checked Yamaha Canada $345 whats up with that it sucks to shop in Canada i could see a 10 or 20 percent markup up north but 150 percent markup is F ing highway robbery going to have to send Yamaha Canada a nasty letter just blowing off some steam Midnight Ray.......

·
Registered
220 Posts
Midnight we have a member on here who builds some very nice chin spoilers,nicest ive seen and reasonable.His name is Christok.Hit him up and im sure you will be happy.Bought one myself last summer.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yamaha dealer just called about my rant on the Yamaha lower cowl $143 usa and 345 can something wrong with that they said going to call Yamaha Canada in Ont and see if they can get me one for 140 to 150 Can should here back this week .... Ray,, And Pm 'd Christok going to have his place and see what he makes,,,,

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lower Cowl

Midnight -

Another alternative is the lower cowl offered by Paul's Motoshop in the UK. I'm looking seriously at this one. $99 plus $75 freight (to the US). He will also paint it the color of your choice for an additional charge.

DenverWarrior

·
Registered
181 Posts
I do like Paul's cowl...thought long and hard about it, but decided to go with Christo's myself. Check my album for photos...he does really nice work and you can design the cut outs yourself.

Later...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice stuff from the uk however i am going up to see Christok this week to see if we can make what i want we will let you all know how it turns out Ray........

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just left Christok's place ordered a new Mako chin spoiler for my 09 Midnight. Seen some of the other stuff he makes the man has got skills. Can't wait to see her done late January roughly we will have to fine tune the cut outs as the build progresses will post some photos when we get her done Ray..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts