RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The I know there is muliple ways to lower the warrior, but I like how the cycle image kit is adjustable, has there been any problems?? Looks like a majority use the PCS kit, is possible to use the PCS (1 3/4") kit with the Barnons Kit (1.5") ?? Hust trying to find the best way to lower a couple inches.

thanks, Mike

·
Registered
826 Posts
MF,
I've had both the PCS dogbones and now have the CI adjustable links on.

I have no clue about combining the Barons and the PCS.

I've had no issues whatsoever with the CI adjustable links. I really like the flexibility I get with the CI links. I jacked it up to ride the Dragon and now have dropped it back to somewhere between stock and the PCS height.

You can always go Tricky Air and have it all at the push of a button..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yes. You can do it either way.

On a side note. I have the Phats forward controls. There is a small brake cylinder type apparatus that is in the way while trying to get to the front bolt. Pipes and I believe that cyliner thingy has to be moved.

I'm not going to lie to you, it would be easier w/ the rear tire out of the way, but you don't have to have it off. It's a tight fit, but can be done w/ the tire on.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Thanks Cat Dad I think I'll save this mod for a rainy week.

quote:Originally posted by Cat_Daddy

Yes. You can do it either way.

On a side note. I have the Phats forward controls. There is a small brake cylinder type apparatus that is in the way while trying to get to the front bolt. Pipes and I believe that cyliner thingy has to be moved.

I'm not going to lie to you, it would be easier w/ the rear tire out of the way, but you don't have to have it off. It's a tight fit, but can be done w/ the tire on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts