RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know of a lowering link that will work for a 2006 warrior with a 260 rear tire from performance edge? i was thinking of going with the tricky air ride suspension, but i am unsure how good they work and how the bike will look. i need a few ideas for that space between the rear tire and fender, i hate the way it looks.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I purchased lowering links from one of the members on this forum. It is adjustable and you save a little $ also. I used the search part of the forum for suggestions and opinions, works great.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just installed the PCS links on my 2006 with a 260 see pics in my gallery. I had previously installed adjustable links but was unable to adjust spring tension with the Yamaha wrench also the links rubbed against the Eibach spring. I think the Eibach is a larger diameter than the stock spring. The adjust-ables maybe fine with the stock spring. Just my observation.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I just bought a tricky and am waiting for my 260 kit any day now. I also bought the adjustable lowering links from BSR. Having that I will be able to adjust them to right above where the 260 rubs and so if the tricky every looses it's air I can still ride.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I too have an 06 but with a 240 rear. I have the PCS lowering links which works great. It lowered my bike about 2 inches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts