RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
30,408 Posts
I received LA Choppers lowering links last week. As far as reverse thread, the lowering link for the left side of the bike is not the reverse thread of the loweringlink on the right side of the bike. Each threaded rod is identical as far as havingleft-hand threads on one end and right hand threads of the oposite end. With matching ends and lock nuts it allows for more adjustment length than needed. The threaded rod is yellow zinc, the rest is clear zinc.The kit will work great.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I got the LAC lowering links off of ebay for $85, about a week ago. They work/ lookgreat. I dropped it about 2 inches. Working great soo far. I did scrap my pipes once, but it was my fault, pulling out of a driveway too fast.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Mate, get the RAM's![*]he is a RSW member[*]they are solid and well dimensioned[*]work as expected[*]don't rust[*]you can lower the bike until you scrape the rubber... or the frame (if you like)[*]and easy to install and mantain![/list]

I got them installed and are geat! No complains at all ([email protected] the rest).

·
Registered
881 Posts
phat-azz said:
Mate, get the RAM's!

[*]he is a RSW member
[*]they are solid and well dimensioned
[*]work as expected
[*]don't rust
[*]you can lower the bike until you scrape the rubber... or the frame (if you like)
[*]and easy to install and mantain![/list]

I got them installed and are geat! No complains at all ([email protected] the rest).

Thanks for the plug man!!
But I don't think I'll be making any more after the 4 I have left are gone. Sales have been slow since the ones showed up on e-bay. I can't compete with them,they cost me more than the $85 he is selling them for after I factor in the shipping and paypal fees. I started using the hex turnbuckles instead of just using threaded rod a little over 2 years ago. http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/28528.aspx?PageIndex=1 http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/28556/391643.aspx#391643 I did that because I didn't feel like they were worth the $240 other vendors were selling them for.Don't knowhow long the guys have been selling them for on e-bay but I looked all around 2 1/2 years ago and I found nothing like the style I've been making.Thanks again for the thumbs up!!

Ron

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
You will love the lowering links, your bike will take to the twisties just like a Harley.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Centerline said:
You will love the lowering links, your bike will take to the twisties just like a Harley.

LOL! That's right: Back to square one! The HD is by far not a wicked weasel...

Just watch out with the stock wheel!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Centerline said:

You are correct. I went TAR because of this. I still scraped so I slowed down. Some people (me) don't give ashit about being the twisty king. Maybe if I had a litre bike. I'm so poor.......reminds me, I need to go collect rent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts