RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYZ, I AM A NEWBIE OWNNER OF A 02 WARRIOR THAT HAS SOME MODS AND ALSO A NEWBIE TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE OF KNOWLEDGE AND BROTHERHOOD.MY Q"S IS I SAW A 02 ON EBAY ITEM#1601316778091 THAT HAS LOWERED PASSENGER FOOT PEGS AND HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW THAT WOOD BE DONE.ANY HELP WOOD HELP THIS MTN BOY OUT! BUY THE WAY, MY 02 IS RAD!

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Yamaha sells a lowering kit for our beast. Then there are quite a few that have fabricated kits of their own. Do a search and you will find a ton of information on this topic.

BTW welcome to our 4m.

PS All caps is considered yelling. Just a friendly tip.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
If you want your woman to ride with you, you will lower the pegs with the Yamaha Kit and get a more comfortable seat.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
the japanese are for the most part small people,and those rear pegs might fit them just fine but its not working for us big fat lazy americans so a flip and grind needs to be done and you can place them lower on the frame, drill some new mounting holes and thru bolt them. plug the old hole with plastic plugs, chrome carriage bolts or custom inserts. your girl is sure to love you for it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thankx fellows, either way will work.yer right, she will luv me for it!ride on! and be safe.btw, thankx for having me here and the response. later dr

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
This is what i did at one point.. Lowers them 5"
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=43568&SearchTerms=peg,bracket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts