RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody doing anything for a Left side cover? I want to remove the bulky stock air cover.[?][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
There are some covers posted on Cycle Image website that will let your right and left side match. Also Yammi has a cover that looks like the Speed* air cleaner. Some guys have opted for bare on that side after they added the engine brace. One of the best I have seen would be on Darkstar's bike, where he moved coils to the left side.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, I love the coils on the side. If I get into "left side clean up" (good search topic for ya) I will probably do something similar. lots of options for you that people have allready done on here, or come up with a cool new idea and make sure share with us.

·
Administrator
28,773 Posts
Welcome aboard Robert, sorry I missed your first post. There are so many side options it takes time to visit a few galleries to see what is being tried. I like scoops so I'm headed that way, however I can see the day when I'll buy a VBAK from Woody (Churchkey) and clean up both sides 100% just for something to mod!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome aboard! Just start looking throught the galleries. You're sure to find something you like. Besides, I've seen alot of cool bikes from guys who don't post alot.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
If you decide to change, they'll probably be a few inquiries into buying your stock cover. I do like the velocity stacks, on either side!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts