RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the backrest with luggage rack set up. I got the Corbin Rumbleseat so I had to figure some stuff out.

Heres what I came up with. Removed the pad off the backrest. Took it all in to get Powder coated pink. OK, I was lieing, I got it done BLACK. lol

Bike Before...

And WITH THE RACK...

I think it will work well when it is on. I only plan on using when necessary, which shouldnt be too often.

I REALLY like the Powder Coating.

·
Registered
926 Posts
That will come in handy. I am thinking of using one in place of the stock passenger seat. Have yougone grocery shopping on it yet?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not yet. I just got it today from the powder coater. And the weather is crap today.

I will have to get groceries tomorrow. lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Looks great. We recently opened our powder coating servicesto the public and the response has beenamazing.We just can't seem to keep enough black powder in the shop!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hey Tommy long time no posts!?! Hope all is going well. I do have a question for ya, will you be selling any fabrications to the warrior? I was just curious. thanks!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!!

They guy who does PC around this area live about 3 blocks from me. He calls me to tell me its done and I am there!

He did my bars as well. Does good work.

Hope your PC business keeps on going strong!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice seat set up! I was thinking about getting a seat like that. The girlfriend thinks she going to fall off. But the only time she is smiling is after I get done hitting the rev limiter through a few gears. Go figure.
Does that seat sit you lower than the stock seat? Is it a nice riding seat? How much was it?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For MY riding position, I feel the same height but more comfy.

For her, about 2 more inches. Just what she ALWAYS begs for. lol She also thinks it is quite comfortable.

Cost, TOO MUCH brand new. I found a used one.

Look up CORBIN RUMBLE SEAT.

·
Registered
114 Posts
That turned out nicely!

Which rack & rest is that? The rack on its own is similar to a back-burner rack project I have in mind for occasional mounting of a Givi pizza box. If there's already a rack out there which will do the job, it saves me the design & fabbing work.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a link to the Luggage Rack Half of the thing,

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CWI%2D04%2D2730

You have to buy the backrest seperately.

Custom World International Backrest, Its the small one. I took the pad off when i got the Corbin. Turned it into what it is when I got it PowderCoated.

I loaded a large expanding backpack full of stuff to see how it would sit the other day, and it all held Really good. Just need more bungees!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts