RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pop into this site a few times a week. i own a triumph but have always like the warrior ever since i saw one. my neighbor also owns one and it is one of the only bikes i have never gotton over wanting. but i will not part with the triumph so i guess i will keep wanting. figure i say hi since there was another member who did and gave me the idea to. also i live in mass and was wondering how you guys felt about possibly riding with a black sheep, cant stand big group rides as i hate riding slow and the same pace the whole time, definetly need the occasional wot a few times each ride. ok i will stop blabbing, just figure i say hi and luv this site

Frank

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Bikers are always welcome with warrior's. It doesn't matter what you ride, just that you ride. While your here now, post some pic's of your triumph in your gallery. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
welcome, post up some pics in your gallery. Even if you don't own a Warrior, you can still be a Warrior enthusiast.[8D]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The more you lurk the more you will fuel that Warrior desire. I'd like to see some pics too.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
We're snobbish and egocentric about our Warriors, but not like those "other guys" Heck, we even let Harley guys/gals ride with us, well as long as they aren't dirt bags and sell amphedamines!

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Dice

Bikers are always welcome with warrior's. It doesn't matter what you ride, just that you ride. While your here now, post some pic's of your triumph in your gallery. Welcome to the forum.

What he said.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Triumph's are kool dude! My uncle rode them most of his life. Post pic's, and let us see that beauty. Welcome, welcome. Triumph's are really mod friendly too. Show it off...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys. i will havta get some pics taken then i will post them up, like i said if i could afford another bike it would definetly be a warrior, thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully i bump into some of you new england guys

Frank

1 - 20 of 33 Posts