RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My integrated tail malfunctioned and I sent it back for rpair since they warrant there work for life I have left 3 messages to check the status of the repair .Never able to get them to answer the phone or return any of my calls.Anyone else ever had issues with them? After doing buisness with them initially I never thought I would have any problems but we shall see.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sorry to hear. I haven't had any trouble with mine. I had great customer service when I had mine done. I am sure things are ok...they are probably busy.

Good luck

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also had excellent customer service which is why I am a bit perplexed.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
From an email response I got regarding the FZ6 tailight, here is some contact information. I think they work out of the garage at their house so they should be getting the calls and stuff. I've never had any problem with a response or with the light. Good Luck.

Laura D. Wright
M. D. Wright, Inc.
800-980-3517
217-932-6485
217-932-6486 fax
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks David,that is the contact info I have as well.Teresa left them a message yesterday as well making it 4 messages and still no responses.Call me anal but I am big on communication.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I totally posted this in the wrong forum anyways today called again still no answer no return call

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They finally returned not my call but the wifes and said taillight is fixed and on it's way back to me. we shall see

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I hate topics like this complaining about said Vendor's, cause we all know there are 2 sides to every story.

I have dealt with Michael at MD Wright for many, many years and him and his wife are great folks who go above and beyond the call to help all folks who purchase their integrated kit. Their kit is second to none and in my opinion the Best Kit available kit for the Warrior. I have had my kit on my Warrior since Winter 2002 with out any issue's. I have one on my CBR 1000rr and I had one on my older CBR 1000f. I have installed the same kit on 3 other motorcycles without any issue's. I never had any issue's with any one of the Integrated Tail lights from MD Wright. You should practice a little patience in letting folks trouble shoot and solve your issue's with the product prior to venting about them returning your "NUMEROUS" phone calls. I am sure that you are not the only customer on his "HOT LIST". I am glad that they returned your wife's call sometimes it takes a few days for folks to screen all calls coming in prior to getting back to their customer's. Hey, maybe they were on vacation.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DarkStar said:
I hate topics like this complaining about said Vendor's, cause we all know there are 2 sides to every story. I have dealt with Michael at MD Wright for many, many years and him and his wife are great folks who go above and beyond the call to help all folks who purchase their integrated kit. Their kit is second to none and in my opinion the Best Kit available kit for the Warrior. I have had my kit on my Warrior since Winter 2002 with out any issue's. I have one on my CBR 1000rr and I had one on my older CBR 1000f. I have installed the same kit on 3 other motorcycles without any issue's. I never had any issue's with any one of the Integrated Tail lights from MD Wright. You should practice a little patience in letting folks trouble shoot and solve your issue's with the product prior to venting about them returning your "NUMEROUS" phone calls. I am sure that you are not the only customer on his "HOT LIST". I am glad that they returned your wife's call sometimes it takes a few days for folks to screen all calls coming in prior to getting back to their customer's. Hey, maybe they were on vacation.
I simply stated the facts and asked if anyone else had any problems and if you will note from the post I was more perplexed than anything since I had never gotten the impression they were a bad vendor.I also realize that things can and will break and was not upset about that either just a little chapped that I had not gotten any return calls verifying the status of my light.And we all know there are 2 sides to every story

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW I received the light and it is back on and working like new
Good to see a vendor that stands behind thier work so we can all rest easy .Don't be a h8r Ed I still love ya!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
badass01ram said:
Good to see a vendor that stands behind thier work so we can all rest easy  .Don't be a h8r Ed I still love ya!
Not a Hater. I just tell it how it is. And...... I still like you too. I never did not like you.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
DarkStar said:
badass01ram said:
Good to see a vendor that stands behind thier work so we can all rest easy .Don't be a h8r Ed I still love ya!
Not a Hater. I just tell it how it is. And...... I still like you too. I never did not like you.

Well **** Ed , that means your his only friend now

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
messx03 said:
DarkStar said:
badass01ram said:

Well **** Ed , that means your his only friend now

Too Funny.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
A nice reply from MD Wright about the slow response. You know sometimes, the world does NOT revolve around us. Really!!!
I sent an email to the one I had from past transactions. Here's the response. I will continue to send customers in their direction.
David,
First,
I have to apologize for not answering your email until now. My sister had brain
surgery last Thursday in Phoenix AZ, so I was not in the office. This email
went straight to my email, so no one else was able to see it. Last week was a
very odd week for us. We didn’t have the phones staffed like we should have,
since I was leaving, but I do know that Michael called that customer and
explained what was going on and told him about the delay. There was a delay in
getting back to him, only because of the family situation I had going on. I am
the one that runs the office day to day, so things did not run as smooth as
normal, since I was not there. It is not our normal practice to not return
customer’s phone calls or answer their questions. I just had way to much on my
plate last week & a lot things were overlooked. But my sister is recovery
so well and will hopefully be back in IL in a couple of days, so I am doing so
much better. Ready to get back to work. I’m sorry about this customer not
getting our best, but we do try hard to please every customer we have. Please
let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help you out.

Thanks,
Laura
D. Wright
M.
D. Wright, Inc.
800-980-3517
217-932-6485
217-932-6486
fax
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
A nice reply from MD Wright about the slow response. You know sometimes, the world does NOT revolve around us. Really!!!
I sent an email to the one I had from past transactions. Here's the response. I will continue to send customers in their direction.
David,
First,
I have to apologize for not answering your email until now. My sister had brain
surgery last Thursday in Phoenix AZ, so I was not in the office. This email
went straight to my email, so no one else was able to see it. Last week was a
very odd week for us. We didn’t have the phones staffed like we should have,
since I was leaving, but I do know that Michael called that customer and
explained what was going on and told him about the delay. There was a delay in
getting back to him, only because of the family situation I had going on. I am
the one that runs the office day to day, so things did not run as smooth as
normal, since I was not there. It is not our normal practice to not return
customer’s phone calls or answer their questions. I just had way to much on my
plate last week & a lot things were overlooked. But my sister is recovery
so well and will hopefully be back in IL in a couple of days, so I am doing so
much better. Ready to get back to work. I’m sorry about this customer not
getting our best, but we do try hard to please every customer we have. Please
let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help you out.

Thanks,
Laura
D. Wright
M.
D. Wright, Inc.
800-980-3517
217-932-6485
217-932-6486
fax
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well if that doesn't make me feel like a complete A hole!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts