RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Hi there, just a quick question, have you tried it with the side stand up and out of gear. It's just something else to rule out. 馃憤. Frec 馃嚞馃嚙

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
no, not yet, bike is in neutral, stand is down. wondering if its a bad starter, ive been hearing things about false starts, where you turn the ignition key and the thing will just try to start by itself. but im wondering, why does it die when i pull the clutch "not putting it into gear yet".

Registered
03 warrior, 02 warrior, and counting ;)
That's a lot of ghosts to chase at once. Troubleshooting wiring is never fun especially when you have a$$hats before you touching things they absolutely shouldn't. This is not rocket science. Done correctly anyone is capable although common sense is not very common these days. :rolleyes: I ran into similar issues first in my headlight bucket then later on in my harness. Wire patches twisted together, some exposed, some taped. This was my girl back in November but that's a story for another thread lol

Automotive fuel system Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

A couple questions for you and I'm not questioning your ability just need to know the path you're walking so I can try to help.
Are you using a voltmeter to check anything and are you doing all this work with the battery connected?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts