RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Gilly said:
I received my Mako Chin Spoiler today and i'll have to say Christo, very good job.Thank you.The workmanship is outstanding.It was worth the shipping fee. You packaged it great.No problems with it.I'll have to get started painting it.I'll post a pic as soon as I am done.Christok does super work,and goes that extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.Kudos man.

Can't wait to see it painted as it was originally scheduled to go on my bike and I also have a 2005 black cherry. It will let me see what it will look like when I make another for my bike. Glad you got it before Christmas. Thanks for the kudos.

·
Registered
883 Posts
This is one sick spoiler. You may just be the man to duplicate the eurofender!

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
DarkSide said:
This is one sick spoiler. You may just be the man to duplicate the eurofender!

Glad you like the spoiler. I am sorry but I am not familiar with the eurofender and besides I would prefer to make something that has not been done before. However, I am always ready to give somebody what they want. Like my logo says - mold your dreams into reality. So if your dreams call for a eurofender who knows, your dreams could become a reality.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Christok said:
Glad you like the spoiler. I am sorry but I am not familiar with the eurofender and besides I would prefer to make something that has not been done before. However, I am always ready to give somebody what they want. Like my logo says - mold your dreams into reality. So if your dreams call for a eurofender who knows, your dreams could become a reality.

I am highly interested ingetting my hands on a fender like this. I dont have the specs, but its for a v-rod. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am in the design stage for a new rear fender which I believe you will like. It will be designed for my slammed260 but will be adaptable to 200, 240or 280/300 sizes. The design will be the same for all fenders, it will just be the width and profile that change for the different sizes. I will have more news on this in early January as I am just starting to fabricate the plugs and mock-ups.I would like to say more at this time, but i have to keep some secrets from the industrial spies LOL. I believe the fender above is made in France and if it is the fender I am thinking ofis very costly (over $750) My fender will be much cheaper than this (cheaper in the sense of cost, not quality). If you are interested, PM me and we can go from there

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
883 Posts
Cheaper is music to my ears....Cant wait. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Here it is, now mind you the the head light bucket is still under construction with the internal wiring for the bars, but...here the Mako painted and installed, I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
That is bad ass! I can't wait to see the rear fender!

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
That looks good man.I can't wait to get mine done.

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
Jeez Gilly I hope you are not waiting until Christmas to get it installed LOL:D but G that looks great with the paint you did.
No Christo,I hope it will be before Christmas.I bought me a Miller syncrowave 250 DX welder,and it draws 100 amps at full power,so i'm having to run a separate line for a 100 amp service for it to run on by itself.I only have to go 100ft.from pole to garage.:mad: I have the paint for the spoiler though.Hopefully it wont be much longer.Can't wait now that I have seen one painted.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Ya man!, nice, I like the choice of colors and the marbelizing.....well done~ are you doing your tins over completely.....with a ???? lets see....

LIGHTNING THEME????:rolleyes:

Man I love that paint. The base colour with the marbelizer in the middle just pops. Can't wait to see it on the bike.
:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I think I may pull the trigger on one of these after seeing Moto's

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Looks good christok, but take those front reflectors off the front of your bike, every pic my eyes go straight to those.
I'll certainly look into it once I get my 6 degree trees installed along with my new 130 tire. thanks for the complements. Lots of new stuff in the works but not enough time to get them all done at once. Patience is a virtue but like one buzzard said to the other buzzard standing beside him in a tree "patience my ass, I want to kill something now":eek:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts