RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
*drools* :eek:

Dooooooood! that is gorgeous!!!

Xena, what blue is that? That's exactly the color I want on my 07!

.... ok, now I'm gonna have to get one too!! .... dammit!!

lol

:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah...what color blue is that...I ask myself the same thing. It's stock indigo blue, but when you put it in the sun under a cloudless sky...it's different (not so purple). I've been thinking about repainting with a car color I've seen...Acura, electron blue pearl....super nice...but it's riding season, maybe this winter????

·
Registered
72 Posts
Christo
When's your gallery showing at the local NovaScotia museum, because this is Art!?
painted

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey man remember that this is a chin spoiler designed specifically for your warrior, not your living room lazy chair LOL but it makes your chair look faster.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh come on man, there'll be more pictures when I get some time. That lazy boy was pretty quick before, at putting my @$$ to sleep. A buddy of mine was a bit upset that I didnt mount it yesterday before the ride into work. I'll get it mocked up this weekend, and photoshop color into it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Don't know if those are smudges or a reflection, but it looks **** good! Thanks Christo. Any work on the Cafe?

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Looks nice man. The cut out on the front is awesome even though I may be slightly biased. I found a cafe that I used to do for harleys amoungst my things and started to trial fit but noticed that to get a really good idea I have to take the front flashers off so as the riding season here is drawing to a close I will be getting to it shortly. I just don't want to lose the oportunity to get that last ride in if I can. I think with some modification it will look good and will put those bikes that are ridden on "the sons of anarchy" to shame

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks man. You do some really great work. I understand the whole last ride of the season. I spent 3more years in Fairbanks, AK...only had about 3 months of good riding. I've dubbed my mod project "Operation Red Fury." The bike is coming together slowly, but is going to look retardly awesome in the end.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts