RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't Thank my fellow members of RSWarrior enough! I've found help on shaving my seat to adjusting my ECU and everything in between.

I just did the adjustment to my ECU this weekend and BOY what a difference it made.

Over a year ago I took a ride down I-264 at 55MPH during the morning commute..... on my back. I tore up the tank and demolished the canon of a stock pipe. So I had V&H Big Shots put on my Bike (good excuse huh?) I would like think the guys at the shop would adjust the ECU and anything else for the new pipes, but I guess not.

I'm still a novice at working on my bike but thanks to everyone here I found out not only what I needed to do but how to did it.
Do I sound like a commercial for this site or what.
Anyway, here's to the best place and people on the web!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I know the feeling [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Havent paid any stealers to do work on my bike yet because of the members help.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree, I would never think of taking my bike to the shop when all of the things that can be done can be learned here. Great site.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Now you need to get a PC III USB and load the Big Shots map. Much nicer than just the ECU adjustments!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Hey JohnnyL, welcome to the site mate. Like you I knew little about 'DIY' on motorcycles but after 3 years on this website and with thanks to all the members here I now do everything myself (less engine internal work).

I see that you're based in Germany, I spent 17 years stationed in North Germany and had some great riding over there. Do you get to ride in the Black Forest or through the Alps at all?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunatly I have not road too far from the Weisbaden\Frankfurt area yet ......................but here come summer!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and you're right, these guys will bend over backwards to help a fellow member!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts