RS Warrior Forum banner

Many Thanks

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  ratphlem 
#1 ·
I can't Thank my fellow members of RSWarrior enough! I've found help on shaving my seat to adjusting my ECU and everything in between.

I just did the adjustment to my ECU this weekend and BOY what a difference it made.

Over a year ago I took a ride down I-264 at 55MPH during the morning commute..... on my back. I tore up the tank and demolished the canon of a stock pipe. So I had V&H Big Shots put on my Bike (good excuse huh?) I would like think the guys at the shop would adjust the ECU and anything else for the new pipes, but I guess not.

I'm still a novice at working on my bike but thanks to everyone here I found out not only what I needed to do but how to did it.
Do I sound like a commercial for this site or what.
Anyway, here's to the best place and people on the web!

#5 ·
Now you need to get a PC III USB and load the Big Shots map. Much nicer than just the ECU adjustments!

#12 ·
Hey JohnnyL, welcome to the site mate. Like you I knew little about 'DIY' on motorcycles but after 3 years on this website and with thanks to all the members here I now do everything myself (less engine internal work).

I see that you're based in Germany, I spent 17 years stationed in North Germany and had some great riding over there. Do you get to ride in the Black Forest or through the Alps at all?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.