RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Warrior owner here.

I'm looking for a map for a pretty simple setup. I've got V&H big shots and am adding aPR air kit. I'm leaving the ais on since I haven't found a compelling reason to remove it.

I've searched extensively and have found posts with similar setups. The closest one was for Big Shots with a quiet baffle, PR and AIS removed. I don't have the quiet baffle and don't plan to add one though since I find the bike kinda quiet as is.

Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I have a map in the downloads section for your setup as do a few others. Have a look there.

Having the AIS connected will make no difference to the fuelling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Badger - thanks for hitting me back!

I looked in the maps section and saw one you put in there for big shots and a churchkey BAK. Have folks found that a mapfor a churchkey BAK can work well with a PR BAK?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I_AM_HERE said:
....Have folks found that a mapfor a churchkey BAK can work well with a PR BAK?

They will be pretty close and not enough to worry about. Nothing will beat a custom map though.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Removing the AIS will allow some cleanup of the left side. Most of it is behind the scoop but it will allow you to get rid of a hose that runs down the front tube. The removal kit is $15.00 to $20.00 one of the cheapest mods you can do and is known to reduce backfires once removed. You should do it. If the PR kit doesn't come with the relocation plate you should get one and move the coild under the tank too. This cleans up the bike nicely too without any large expense. Badgers map should work fine for you and if your concerned about an exact map you might consider Churchkey rather than PR. Both are good. And as mentioned a custom map is always better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts