RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Hey guys (& gals). www.MaxHelmetSupply.com wants to be your helmet source. Purchase any of the helmets or accessories and we'll knock off an additional 10% when we process your order.

Just include "RSWarrior Member, YOUR *Screen name* and 10% discount" in the comments section of the order page. We will discount your order prior to charging your credit card or Paypal account (If Paypal automatically captured your money we will refund it to your account). Thank you very much for those of you who have helped us and ordered from us.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

43.6 KB

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks Adrian548,

Do you guys sell Full Face helmets as well?quote:Originally posted by adrian548

[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Hey guys (& gals). I would like to invite all to our webstore. www.MaxHelmetSupply.com. If you would like to purchase any of the helmets, we are offering our RSWarrior member friends an additional 15% off. Just contact me here or at [email protected] (include RSWarrior helmet in the subject line). We'll touch base and do the order offline through our store terminal by way of Visa, MC, Discover & Amex. Thanx [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I couldn't find any full face either. We ride hard and most of us like our faces. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi gents,
Yes we do have full face. Adding as our ability allows us. Arai, Scorp, Suomy (comming), HCI, THH, ZEUS, XPeed for now. Thanks a lot.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Adrian....I'd love to give you some business, but I am afraid that I'm going to pick the wrong size. According to your charts for the HCI helmets, I should be a large. This is why and the only reason why I tend to buy helmets in person. What is your practice (if any) for helping out if I get a helmet and its the wrong size?

Like I said, I'm in the market for one and would love to give you the business. I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting into.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Adrian,
I would bet you'd get alot of interest if you decided to sell the Scorpion brand (especially the new EXO-1000). I hear they are also quality helmets at affordable prices...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Adrian, andy chance you can get scorpion brand? I have tried them and they are the best I have found for long rides.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the delay. Let me look into the Scorpion brand. We now offer ARAI, THH, XPeed, HCI and Zeus. All great helmets. Clearly the ARAI's are top of the line and not inexpensive. By the way. I understand the problem with sizing. I know we have a lot of Legal Mumbo-Jumbo about return hassels on the site. We'll gladly exchange any helmet as long as it is unused, in new resellable condition. Don't go for a ride with it. We suggest you wear it around the house, get opinions from the neighbors and even sit on your bike with your spouse holding a mirror up in front for the whole effect. But, you'll need to pay for shipping to and from again. Thanks folks.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Creature41. Thanks for your order yesterday. It shipped. You should have gotten an email confirmation along with the tracking number. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RRUFAST. "The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration" This is the best quote I have read in a long time. And yes there is a link to RSWarrior on our site.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all who have inquired. We just signed the contract with Scorpion USA today, please be patient and thanks for the heads-up. We need to work out some marketing details that ScorpUSA requires. Trying to determine if I need to stock all of their helmets in order to advertise their products on the website. They are pretty picky with the details (remember the devil is in the details [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]) I may just do it offline with call-in orders. We'll figure it out.

Insert Image:

43.6KB

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
AS far as sizing, I got to my local shop try on a size. Wear it in the store for 30 minutes or longer till I am confident it is a good match, (no headaches, no hot spots, or pressure points). Once I know the size and model I would purchase it online.

Suomy is a fantastic quality helmet.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sangathor I don't know if I ever got back to you. For size problems. We will take the helmet back in exchange for another of a different size providing it has not been used. In the "About Us" section we explain all of our policies. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts