RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, another about to take the plunge. Local dealer has one 05 for 9400 otd. Just waiting on the bank right now. I wont bother to ask what yall think about the bike, obviously you wouldnt be on here if you didnt like it. I'll try to do some browsing before I start asking stupid questions.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I will tell ya right now. Get out of this forum if you value your time and money. This place will cost you plenty of both. lol Welcome and congrats...

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Welcome brother. Sounds like a pretty good deal. It's ok if you ask a bunch of stupid questions. We all do it (some more than others). The search function is pretty handy and you will probably get plenty of suggestions to use it, but if everybody found what they were looking for by searching, this forum would be boring.

·
Administrator
28,398 Posts
You've gotta ask stupid questions or we will feel all alone (lol) welcome aboard post pics when you bring the beast home. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

quote:Originally posted by yamahog

Hey all, another about to take the plunge. Local dealer has one 05 for 9400 otd. Just waiting on the bank right now. I wont bother to ask what yall think about the bike, obviously you wouldnt be on here if you didnt like it. I'll try to do some browsing before I start asking stupid questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. First things first off comes the stock can. U L G Y! And very soon after will go the bars then the seat. I'll worry about performance later as I'm coming off a slightly modified 750 virago. ( i think the jump up will keep me pretty content for a while) Hopefully the ais is similar to the old vgo's.

Insert Image:

47.2KB

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and remember that there are no stupid questions, just bigger screw ups to fix later if you don't.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome..Getting the beast is the easy part. Keeping your hands out your childrens piggy bank for mod money is another story..[:0] Enjoy brother.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx everyone...still waiting on the bank. Hopefully its not the same one Cbeau is looking at.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
get it yet??? I see you are in Grand Junction. You'll have to meet us in Moab when we ride down there this spring...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts