RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I was making one - but - how much you looking for? let me know...

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Yes Please...... Cheers bone........throw it in my shopping trolly!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok me old china,went to pick me tins up yesterday from the guys who painted it and what a fuckin mess they made of them.they had all me stuff for 3 months and still managed to get thin paint,runs and hardly any laquer on em.

ive never had such a jinxed bike but im gonna stick with it,im gonna maybe have to get it redone again sell all me spares to get it done as im out of wonga.

would you be interested in a set of vance and heinz big shots? i stripped em dowm and started to matt black them, just needs a mounting plate £40??

bone

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
yabhoa said:
ive never had such a jinxed bike but im gonna stick with it,

Hey bone ...now that's what we call the English spirit ..sorry to hear the b*ggers b*ggered ya tins...man that's the pits!..

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is the third time its been painted tom and was hoping never to have to do it again.

first time it was done i had a jap flag theme on it,completey wrong colour and flaws all over it,second time the guys that did it masked off the white stripe and peeled it off to early and the paint flicked.

when i saw what these guys had done this time i nearly threw it at them in a rage.they obviously rushed it at the last minute even though they have had em for 3 months. i was really fed up about it yesterday i need to pick it all up next week to get it back together at the weekend so i can go for a ride.

this winter seems to have been the longest ever and im itching to go out riding(with a descent painted bike)

happy days eh

bone

this is its transformation

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hey bone - - no wonder your paint came out sh*te.

Don't blame someone else.... the truth is out....

You've been caught on camera in picture 4.

A ) You can't expect much of a finish with a spray can.

B ) You need to take the tins off the bike....

and.......

C ) If you HAVE to spray it in the street, try and stand a bit closer.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol ya cheeky git. thats not even me its my mate chris and he has O.C.D and he cant stand muck and dirt and loves cleaning bikes.

oh and its a totally different colour to whats posted here

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
yabhoa said:
lol ya cheeky git. thats not even me its my mate chris and he has O.C.D and he cant stand muck and dirt and loves cleaning bikes.

OCD i'll say... that's one clean bike and he's still not looking happy!!..and as i'm herepulling ya leg .....whats that black furry item at the bottom of the pic..please don't make me sorry i asked lol

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Warrior_uk said:
I think someone is looking to get to 2k as quickly as possible and by any means.....

It's taken me over 4 years to get this far. Why would I worry about another few weeks?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts