RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new to the site, and would like meet other warrior owners in my area. i just got my warrior, and it's my first bike(to own).

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Well, there definitely are..... Would you like me to add you to our e-mail list so you can get the updates on rides in the area?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Just noticed this thread! welcome to the area! as you can tell us Locals dont use this section that often. Get on the email list, that is where we do most the BSing!!

Also if you are interested in meeting a few of the locals and a bunch of other folks check out

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/122954.aspx

little party i am having on Saturday.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in mckinney and have been looking for a good bike night hangout once a week, I have yet to find one up in Allen or Mckinney. If anyone is interested we can create a bike night and pick a place up north for a night out.

No pics yet I should have some up by next week.

2006 Blue and silver flame warrior

·
Registered
9 Posts
What's up yall! So I wont be able to ride this year cause i am currently busy fighting a war for the government in Iraq. But i just bought a 2005 warrior and am super excited about it. I am normally stationed at Fort Hood and am up in dallas every weekend. So next year hit me up. I know its too early to put the word out but i am just so excited.

Q

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Only1Toddler said:
What's up yall! So I wont be able to ride this year cause i am currently busy fighting a war for the government in Iraq. But i just bought a 2005 warrior and am super excited about it. I am normally stationed at Fort Hood and am up in dallas every weekend. So next year hit me up. I know its too early to put the word out but i am just so excited.

Q
Welcome to the forum! Sorry you can't get out and ride and have to wait til' next year. Anyways just wanted to say welcome and thanks for serving our country over there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts