RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listen to Darkstar....

this light is Bright

video was taken in sunlight but the sun was obscured by clouds @ the moment i took the pics

http://media.putfile.com/MD-Wright

·
Registered
594 Posts
So the MD Wright option just takes your factory taillight and splits the existing LEDs in half so that each half is usuable as turnsignals via a control relay? Or do they place extra LED's in there?

Do you have to send your taillight off to them, or is this an install it yourself mod?

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at it and I think there might be LED's added and there are balance resistors / flasher control that is switchable

It may just reuse the stock Led's because the focal point in the magnifiers, is what makes it so bright

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by BrazeauRacing

So the MD Wright option just takes your factory taillight and splits the existing LEDs in half so that each half is usuable as turnsignals via a control relay? Or do they place extra LED's in there?

Do you have to send your taillight off to them, or is this an install it yourself mod?

Much better to send it to them, rather then screwing up a light

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
MD is prob. the best option out there right now. HighTechSpeed has gone bye bye and the eBay one is a touch low dollar.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The CA / EBAY light works well, I am not slamming anyone

It is not as bright as stock because of the magnifiers

we will see what UFO has to offer us in the spring

·
Registered
513 Posts
Where can the MD Wright be purchased? I've gone the 2nd Gen UFO route and completely unsatisfied. Was thinking about buying the e-bay unit and putting the electronics into the stock housing as I am now an expert at opening and re-sealing the stock housing. This unit does look pretty nice though. I wish the blinkers were amber though.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
www.flashalert.com

quote:Originally posted by SETXWARRIOR

Where can the MD Wright be purchased? I've gone the 2nd Gen UFO route and completely unsatisfied. Was thinking about buying the e-bay unit and putting the electronics into the stock housing as I am now an expert at opening and re-sealing the stock housing. This unit does look pretty nice though. I wish the blinkers were amber though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts