RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....'cause he's helping me become a fat b*stard!
(Sorry about the crummy camera - I'll post some outdoor pics on the next sunny day)

Tim (bucky685) came over and helped. I think he's going to try to figure a way to get a 240 kit after seeing mine in person. Marc (reblwarrior - founder of the Grandpa Club) was too tired to come over.[|)]

Man after seeing the 240 in person I have no idea how a 260 would fit under the stock fender - it is slammed![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

This is me: [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

This is Tim: [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

This is Marc: [|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)]

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hey, I just got done working 152 hrs since the 1st and am not sure if I'll have a day off (on my off days) before I go back on the 22nd. Anyway I like the new look. I'll call you and make plans to come and see/ if I can stay awake.[|)] Congrats you Fat *******! (Tim, ours will look better[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif])

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey local Iowa Warrior's, I just bought a new (2005) Midnight with a 260 on it. Will the stock fender fit??? Performance Edge's website says yes, I'm not convinced? I don't have the bike just yet. Getting in on the 20th.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
thats a 240 ? looks bigger than that [8D] my 210 has just about had it [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] looks like i'm gonna have to break out the debit card and get "fat" myself [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Way to represent the IA contingent! Go 'clones!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts