RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the write up in the paper regarding his accident. I hope he will be ok.

Motorcycle crash on I-75 hurts one
A motorcycle driver suffered major head trauma Monday morning after hitting a pickup truck on Interstate 75 northbound near the East Brainerd Road exit, according to Chattanooga Police Department spokesman Sgt. Tom Layne.

The driver of the 1999 Ford F-150, 63-year-old Jin Sung Chung, of South Pittsburg, Tenn., was charged with reckless driving.

Mr. Chung had been parked in the inner emergency lane next to the concrete highway divider when he pulled out at about 15 mph, Sgt. Layne said, crossing three lanes of traffic into the path of 40-year-old Joseph Edward Wilson, of Ringgold, Ga.

Mr. Wilson, driving a 2002 Yamaha Warrior motorcycle, was unable to swerve out of Mr. Chung's way and was thrown from his bike, Sgt. Layne said. He was taken to Erlanger hospital, where he remained in critical condition Monday night, according to hospital officials.

Mr. Chung was not injured in the wreck.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
although i posted my condolences and well wishes in the other thread, it may be appropriete here(although not in the other post) to state my anger over the driver that is responsible for this horific accident. I along with many others at the Warrior fest spent alot of time talking to and riding with Joseph. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. I hope like **** Mr Chung faces the wrath of the courts, not to mention my hidden desire to cause him physical harm.

As said by many in the other post, i wish him a full and speedy recovery, and my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts