RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if a member is selling a product(s), does that member have to put "sold" on his ad after the item(s)sold?? or is it his/her option to just delete the ad without posting it sold?
there is/was a set of rinehart pipes 4sale that posted 9-28 and now it has vanished. i noticed that the member was on just a little while ago but i never got any emails or pms after asking member to so i assume pipes sold?? i really wanted to purchase them. if member doesn't have time to email or pm to all of his/her responses, wouldn't it be considerate to everyone that he/she immediately post it "sold"??
very confused and feeling i lost out on a great pipe for great price.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][V][B)] thanks.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
whenever I use the classifieds and something is sold, I just immediately delete the add. That way I don't get anymore responses. Informing those who inquired that it's been sold is common courtesy.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]wheyyyyyyyy!!! oh well, can't win'em all. that was a steal!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
thanks guys.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts