RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all members: Thank you so much all the support and prayers for the death of member jdaveg.I am a friend of his and have known him 30+ years.

As of this time there is not a lot of info on what happened to cause him to go across three lines. Were he passed a car, there is a black tire mark on the road that gives some indecation that possably the tranny or the brakes locked up. But as DNGrumpy said we were able to roll the bike with the belt still on.

The company that we work for set up a Memorial Fund for his two daughters they are 14 & 10 and there mother is not around.
(no this is not a plea for money)

And again thank you for the support and prayers.

Specal Thanks to Yager and DNGrumpy for getting me here..

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Another Sad Warrior Day! An addresse would be great or information for the Fund the Company is setting up for the kids.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
****, definately keep us posted with information on the cause. Our thoughts are with his family. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I hope Dave's wife has family and friends to help her.

I can't imagine what my wife would do without me since we have two kids under age two. It's not just the money. I have some Life Insurance (since I sell it). It's also everything else. I takes both of us everything we have to care of our kids and the house and yard and etc. I can't imagine doing it by myself.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Let us know on the fund when available. This is horrible news and those poor little girls lives have certainly changed and will need all the help they can get. Very sad day indeed. Our thought are with them.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Carknee,
Maybe we should set up a group www.rswarrior.com fund and donate as a whole, from all of us, when the information is available. Is there anyway we can set something up? That way we could make a statement and hopefully make a difference in those two girls lives.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did not want to post the info on the fund because that is not why I got on this site. I was looking more for info on problems with the bikes in genreal any help you could give on this matter would be greatly acceped.

How that out of the way,the fund info is as follows:

Memorial Fund for David Gunnels
Account #51151207
Southwest Bank of Texas
P.O. Box 27459
Houston, TX 77227-7459

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
There is alot of information about warriors on this site. The bike need to be gone over by a non Yamaha dealer. We all feel like we just lost one of our family. If there is anything that any of us can do just ask. Thank you for the fund Information.
Mark

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I think we all understand that you are not sending a plea for money by giving us the information regarding the fund for his girls. Many of us have young children and would hope that others would help if we were not there. I have two daughters of my own and I pray they never have to be without their mother or father. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and especially with those two girls.
Ed- I think you have the best plan. We should, as a whole, raise the money and give it in one lump sum to the fund. That way it comes from his entire "family" and not just individual friends.
It never ceases to amaze me the support that this forum shows for each other!
-Bryan

·
Registered
639 Posts
My prayers are for jdaveg's daughters, friends, and loved ones. I pray that the Lord can somehow use this tragedy for some good thing. May He bless jdaveg's daughters.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts