RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tiptons Blue Ridge Yamaha is offering RSW.COM members a 15% discount on Genuine Yamaha Accessories. Free shipping on orders of $150 or more.(Conty US only).
10% to 25% on Yamaha hard parts. Large discounts on many older in stock
accessories.
website/www.tiptonsyamaha
email or call with questions or requests.

·
Registered
12 Posts
no more richie at hamilton motor sports . i tried to order a 31 tooth pulley & they had a hard time looking it up . i never did get a price . where do we go to get parts now . we will miss richie . happy new year . ride safe

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I just ordered a bunch of stuff them at hamilton, tiptons are more expensive unless I didn't see the discount code box or did I have to actually call them, and not use the online ordering?

·
Registered
36 Posts
get the warrior, GET THE WARRIOR! I'm in the AF active duty, and with the freakin bike show that goes on here at Nellis (las vegas), it is awesome riding a warrior. I can hang with the crotch rockets at speed, (most of them have way too much bike for their own good) roll with the cruisers, and my best riding friend tools around on his BMW R 1200 C. The warrior fits in with all of them. Nothing fun about being the crotch rocket guy whining about his wrists hurting after an hour in a school of cruisers, or being the cruiser left behind in a flock of rockets. THE WARRIOR HANDLES IT ALL IN STYLE! Not that I'm biased or anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts