RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Im in, strange thing I live In Elbert county GA Gilly lives in Elberta Ala and the postal code has same numbers just different order.

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Here's an Idea to help everyone know who is who besides your user name on the map. When editing you name in the map, add your Profile ((Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums - View Profile: rij1)) to the website area. I did that on mine..
Good idea rij1....

how do I edit my marker later...?
I think the only way is to ask me to delete the original and you start again. When you fill in a new form, you get a duplicate pin on your City which may not show your full details. I updated yours for now Zal, if you need anymore info put on it, just PM me to delete the original pin.

72 names to date.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
hey gav ...why does wizzy sometimes show up as RS Joker? ...is their a marker right behind his?

I would say so. Look at the marker for Hotwarrior and Bruce59. One time her's shows and the next his.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I would say so. Look at the marker for Hotwarrior and Bruce59. One time her's shows and the next his.
Robert, I think they live in the same house :p Maybe Bruce and Hotwarrior could join names for one pin?

This is a new learning curve for me, so ca canny :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
ok googled ........ca canny ....don't ask! just had to ...

its disappointing... no scottish nor irish nor celtic translation....sheesh!

so.... as it's all greek to me anyway...it's this in greek gav hahaha :D

γα πονηρός

take in gently ...slowly does it ......go slow.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
I did the "detailed" version. I got a link when I was done to edit my entry. There is also a "button" on the lower right of my tag that allowed me to move my pin. I move the pin a few time to get it close to my house. Don't know if that was really smart, security wise, but he!!, I have 3 German Shepherds and security system(s).

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Map's looking good so far. nearing 100 names, mostly in the USA.
Canada seems quiet, but Heff in Australia must be the loneliest Warrior rider so far.

I move the pin a few time to get it close to my house. Don't know if that was really smart, security wise, but he!!, I have 3 German Shepherds and security system(s).
Better watch goforlow or someone may steal your GSD's and security system.....:p. Doesn't have to be exact, just somewhere in the area would do fine :cool:

41 - 60 of 126 Posts