RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by Blubruce

the new name explains the old one

I picked the name from a tattoo I have of the Thrush roadrunner with flames behind him. But it must have some find of a homosexual sound to it because more than half my closer friends that know about it say "it sounds quer and I am probably sending the wrong signals to others that may read it". I never think of stuff like that and never would have thought it if I read it from somewhere else
Philanderer was an easy pick. Since I have been told a screne name or member name is supposed to give some definition to the persons identity or characture(I'm still not too sure about that) I picked Philanderer. For me life is about "living the dream". I was married once for four years. I already lived that dream. It wasn't for me, I like variety and change and growth and women. I end up in relationships that last from six months to about a year and a half. But I can't be locked down to a person for the rest of my life. One day I may find "the one" but right now, I just can't picture it. So I just try to be open about it and live my life with people and women who feel the same as myself. It does seem to bother my married friends wives the most and a few others think I should be looking for that special someone, they just don't get it.
Did I share too much?
I wonder what the critics will come up with from this name?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Never thought about it with the "other team" spin on your original handle.... I was thinking more of the old "itchy-scratchy-sort-of-burning-feeling" definition that might have followed philandering! (You lucky dawg!)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by Blubruce

Never thought about it with the "other team" spin on your original handle.... I was thinking more of the old "itchy-scratchy-sort-of-burning-feeling" definition that might have followed philandering! (You lucky dawg!)

I never thought of that either. I laughed out loud to that one. Luckily I haven't come across anything like that. I know my partners pretty well before I make it to any activities that may lead to the old itchy-sratchy.....
Now I am wondering how many people may have thought that.
Which misinterpretation is worse?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts