RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess it is time to say hello to everyone involved with this great site. This is the first place I go for all my warrior questions. I do hope to get involved around here.

Thanks

Stevin

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
A very belated welcome! We're glad your finally talking!!! Everyone has something to help out with.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow! Member # 638!!! First post!!!! [:0] About time!! But, watch out, this sight can cause "hearing loss". I can't hear half the crap my wife tells me while I'm on here. Watch out. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
That's what I love about this site. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

quote:Originally posted by DeathStar

Wow! Member # 638!!! First post!!!! [:0] About time!! But, watch out, this sight can cause "hearing loss". I can't hear half the crap my wife tells me while I'm on here. Watch out. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Glad to finally hear from you. I hope it doesn't take four more years for you to put some pictures in your gallery.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by warrior102

Well I guess it is time to say hello to everyone involved with this great site. This is the first place I go for all my warrior questions. I do hope to get involved around here.

Thanks

Stevin

So have you heard from members 637 & 639? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
WOW, can you say "SLACKER"!!!!!

JK, it is about time though....!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome guys! The last four years have been so crazy I only have 4500 miles on my 2002!! Between having kids and my taking over my Dads business, and working with inner city youth, it has just been a blur. Well, I was told to slow down and enjoy life a little. So thats what I intend to do. Starting with the V-BAK from Churchkey.(order it this tuesday) Already have V&H big shots with PCIII and mustang seat. Any suggestions from all of you experts?

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by warrior102

Any suggestions from all of you experts?

I can't speak as expert, but get out there and ride!! Also just sent me any mod money that you plan to use, I'll put it to good use!!
Welcome to the posting!!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Actually - You should welcome all of us late commers. So far on this topic, only Sangathor and DarkStar have lower member #'s. Glad to see you are getting your head above water and enjoy the beast.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts