RS Warrior Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Jim
I'm new here and I'm from Sweden.
I'm really sorry to hear about your condition. With that said...
Hope your back in the saddle soon.

With best regards
Tomas

·
Administrator
28,176 Posts
I am reaching out to you ,maybe you can update for me As I'm hviing a hard time navigating the new sight and can't find my post. they found out that my cancer has now traveled to my brain and I had to have surgery last Wednesday to remove tumor, My wife said it looked like I was having a stroke so she took me into the ER they had to remove right a way to reduce the swelling,/now will be looking like a road warrior with my new zipper on the side of my head. and to more radiation. I am hoping to have the beast out a going to ride her once gain, she has been on my mind ,and on th back burner for far to long I am still dealing with the Sharia battery it will will not pweer up, so not sur if I should just gett back to a factory batt or what that, has beend kindof my hold up on th bke to makes sur eerything owrks after all my mods

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Just to let everyone know I am fighting and stil strong, I hope have the beast runnin soon I need to feel the thunder again. Ind Ihve done a lot of work to make her my own And would love for people to get to get a good look at my efforts to make her look bad ass.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Jimbo, two things come to mind and hope you know where I’m coming from.
1. What doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger. When you get to the other side of this, you will be Superman.
2. I remember the Black Knight in Monty Pythons Holy Grail. Despite it all he never gave up.
Take Care Bro.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts