RS Warrior Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #143 (Edited)
I just saw my oncologist too review a CT scan of my lungs after having a pulmonary embolism in August and having some kind of virus. In August they found I have a spot on my adrenal gland, and the scan I just had last week shows it has doubled in size, So now I have to go in for a biopsy to see if this is also cancer, If so I will have to go back on chemo. That was not the news I was looking for, He did say that my lungs look better and my blood tests all look good. I have been slowly feeling better and able too get out and tinker with the bike to get it bake up and running,I am hoping I can get through this mess so I can once again ride this beast before something happens.

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
Any luck on being able to eat/enjoy food again? You are an inspiration Jim, hang in there...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine and my whanau ('family' in Maori) thoughts with you, and of course your own family.
Kia Kaha! Kia Manawanui (Be Strong! Always Resolute)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Any luck on being able to eat/enjoy food again? You are an inspiration Jim, hang in there...
Yes I am off the feeding tube, and able to eat and enjoy food again, but I have damage to my throat from the radiation and still have problems with swallowing and pain in doing so.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Well I just got the news that the spot on my adrenal gland is cancer, Not the news I wanted to hear! have to figure out new treatment plan next week with the Doc.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Only the strong Survive..Don't give up bro.
My Thoughts and prayers are with u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Oh I have no choice but to fight, I have a niece that's like a daughter to me, and she is getting married in the Keys next May and she expects me too be there.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Having something like an important wedding will most certainly give you the will power to get through this! Will be praying for you!

141 - 160 of 183 Posts