RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please explain what one needs to do to be listed on the Member's Map?

In my profile I have listed my City and State as well as my Longitude and Latitude.

I feel ignored! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I think you have to have over 50 posts, and this one made 50 for you. I'd try it again, or it may take a little while to finally work it's way through the system.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Balaboy

Members map , where do I find this?

Go to the top of this page to "forums", and pull down the menu. It's the bottom option.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no luck! I am in the North Eastern corner of North Carolina and still don't make the map. Also, I do not show up under NC members.

George Costanza and Rodney Dangerfield have nothing on me! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by heliman

COOL! It must have taken 51 posts!
I am legitimate!

Thanks all! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Sweet, now that we all know where you live, we'll be over shortly to drink all your beer and trash your house. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

quote:Originally posted by heliman

COOL! It must have taken 51 posts!
I am legitimate!

Thanks all! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Sweet, now that we all know where you live, we'll be over shortly to drink all your beer and trash your house. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Because that's what forum buddies are for!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Yeah!

Lets have a party at his place! Mmmmhhhhh beeeeeeeeeer! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Sadly, I am fresh out, but in my part of the swamp, there is plenty of moonshine to go around! Just bring your own Mason jar.

Hey, where'd my bike go?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by BHW

Which eastern corner of NC, northern or southern?

Looks like he lives in the NE corner of NC. I looked on the member map [:0]. Sorry I couldn't resist [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts