RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

This is a clarifying post.

So since the site was converted before i had a chance to see it i have been relaying heavily on 3erd hand information. Which has caused this whole confusion issue.

I was told and under the impression that the old program was based off of donations not an actual paid program.

The new program was accidentally put up before i had a chance to work out all the bugs. So for right now I will please ask for your patience while i try to figure out the old program in conjunction with the new program.

Richard will be looking into getting me a list of the members who where in the old program. I will put those members into there own user group that will reflect what they should get with what was stated in the past.

So for now please bare with me while i figure out a way to make this a win for everyone involved.

It would help if members who had the old program would PM me some information about it.

The VIP section will be set up, but it is not a place to go wild it will still have the same rules as the rest of the forum does.

I understand some members may be upset about this but i do apologize and i am working to get it resolved.

Thanks you
Helena

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I was told and under the impression that the old program was based off of donations not an actual paid program.
Well....Unless there was something I was unaware of, it was based on donations, there was no actual paid program. However, once a person's total donations hit a set amount, $50.00, he/she because a gold supporting member and retained that for life. There was an increase in the number of PMs that could be stored and the size of the gallery was increased though I don't remember the actual numbers/size. Sang can probably tell you what they were. There were many of us who donated the lifetime amount several times over.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Wait a second... Oldman told us all that we would be gold members again and that we'd have a special section of the forum where we could go to view pictures of his mother-in-law... If that's not the case then I'll just stick with a regular membership. :p

·
Administrator
28,369 Posts
Thank you Helena. Those of us prior 'lifers' who have recently paid again for lifetime membership will be anxious to know what will happen with this week's payment. There's another topic here in which I mention my thinking lol, don't know what the others want to do. Also, hoping to see sigpics again . . . and here they are back again . . . yippee!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Thank you Helena. Those of us prior 'lifers' who have recently paid again for lifetime membership will be anxious to know what will happen with this week's payment. There's another topic here in which I mention my thinking lol, don't know what the others want to do. Also, hoping to see sigpics again . . . and here they are back again . . . yippee!
prof...ya back..man that was spooky:D

i went to send helen a pm .......but i can't find it..just abunch of visitor messages...i'm doing something wrong [again doh] but what is it

i liked the gold badges we had.....it was well... quieter looking

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Instead of "senior member" under our names maybe an option to have a one liner or something there custom like on the R1 forum. Members only option :).

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'd like to use an image of my wiener as my custom premium "member" graphic. Of course, the image will need to be shrunk a few hundred times from actual size. And it's not gold, it's actually.... well, perhaps I've said enough.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
i'd like to use an image of my wiener as my custom premium "member" graphic. Of course, the image will need to be shrunk a few hundred times from actual size. And it's not gold, it's actually.... Well, perhaps i've said enough.
tmi!!!

lmao

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts

i went to send helen a pm .......but i can't find it..just abunch of visitor messages...i'm doing something wrong [again doh] but what is it...
Go up to her post and left click on her forum name, Admin. It will give you a menu with sending a PM as one of the choices.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Go up to her post and left click on her forum name, Admin. It will give you a menu with sending a PM as one of the choices.
cheers jack...only me and marbles missing then!!:D

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright everyone!

The new membership will be ready to update and have live soon.

Members who donated in the past, i am waiting on getting a list to figure out who you are. Once i have this list i will let you know where we will go from there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad I finally saw this. I have been trying for an hour to figure out how to go ahead and be a supporting member. I looked everywhere, then finally searched for "lifetime". If I missed something newer than this, please let me know. There is too much good info on here for me to just steal it.

·
Premium Member
5,649 Posts
Great,i don't mind donating again,but it would be nice to have my Lifetime membership recognized that i paid it at one time.This is a good forum and is worth it,and i will be donating again.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
They're hoping if they drag their feet long enough you will just "donate" again. BTW this site doesn't require donations to keep running and any money you "donate" is just going to the for-profit company that now owns it. Think twice...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts