RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Still waiting.... On explanation. You know, what we were told we would get...

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Helena just mentioned to me that she has asked any member who previously had a lifetime membership to send her a message and she would reinstate it. I must have missed that somewhere, so I thought I'd mention it here. If you are having a problem getting your lifetime membership badge back post here but PM Helena.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Helena just mentioned to me that she has asked any member who previously had a lifetime membership to send her a message and she would reinstate it. I must have missed that somewhere, so I thought I'd mention it here. If you are having a problem getting your lifetime membership badge back post here but PM Helena.
But we will not be reimbursed for paying twice?

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hi everyone.....
I'd like to (try to) accept my lifetime membership award on behalf of admin, friends, family, the writers, camera crew, make up, the girls in the canteen and everyone that knows me.......

Thanks!

:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi everyone.....
I'd like to (try to) accept my lifetime membership award on behalf of admin, friends, family, the writers, camera crew, make up, the girls in the canteen and everyone that knows me.......

Thanks!

:D :D :D
DITTO.....couldn't see a way of sending Helen a pm?...is it just me!? [probably:eek:]

thanks JJ... i may have snuk under the wire here :D

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
DITTO.....couldn't see a way of sending Helen a pm?...is it just me!? [probably:eek:]

thanks JJ... i may have snuk under the wire here :D
You can open your private messages, start a new one and begin typing admin in the send to box. The word Admin or Administrator will pop up, click on one, both work.

You could also go to her Admin profile and pm from there.

Here's a link that may work as well.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1

21 - 37 of 37 Posts