RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Memphis Shades Big Shot in solar (light tint) Looks nice on a Midnight! Complete with alu. adjustable mounting kit. Had it on for one trip then decided to change the look of my Warior. Almost new. $120 for the whole setup. LMK Dave [email protected]

·
Registered
282 Posts
Re: Memphis Shades Big Shot Solar and Warrior mounting kit Almost new!

Do you have any pics of it mounted. I am pretty sure I have seen it. Is the mounting hardware from Memphis Shades also? Do you accept PayPal?

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts

Jon .... this is what the Big Shot in Solarlooked like on my Warrior back in '05'

Thanks Alan. I did find those pics in your gallery. It looks pretty good. I need something for longer rides and wondering if this is the way to go.

·
Registered
282 Posts

CRAZYRT said:
For Sale Memphis Shades Big Shot in solar (light tint) Looks nice on a Midnight! Complete with alu. adjustable mounting kit. Had it on for one trip then decided to change the look of my Warior. Almost new. $120 for the whole setup. LMK Dave [email protected]

Just to clarify, does this include everything I need to install on a Warrior? Windshield, mounting hardware and fork tube brackets. Thank you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sorry guys, no pics of my Warrior with the screen on. I do accept Paypal and all hardware and brackets are included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts