RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a memphis shades windshield that i use for maybe a hour.It includes the windshield and the brackets.But does not include the fork tube brackets. You can get those from memphis shades.

Color: Solar

Any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the link to its info:

http://memphisshades.com/big_shot.shtml

Solar is a very light tint.

This is showing it with the Roadstar brackets not the warrior. The road star brackets move it back and up. The warrior bracket will mount it flush with the headlight

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brandon Simpson said:
Tim, if I remember right, thats' the Alley Cat.
That is the big shot mounted up. I have the alley cat on my bike currently on the brackets.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rocketino said:
Are you selling it as shown with the roadstar brackets or do you have warrior brackets? (prefer roadstar)
I am selling it with the warrior brackets.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It gave very good protection, my helmet caught the wind wrong so i was getting some buffeting.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you have a pic of which brackets you are selling it with so I can look into buying the correct brackets from memphis? Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
CalWarrior, So what exactly am I getting with the shade that is for sale here. For 103$ seems like I'm getting everything but the shade at the link you posted. ???

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bucky please correct me if I am wrong here.

I believe for $75 you are getting the shade & the Warrior mounting brackets. You'll still need the anchors to complete the install. The anchors are the pieces that go on the fork tubes. The $103 at Motorcycle Supestoreis for the brackets and the anchors. They want another $76++ for just the shade.The link was to give you a picture of the set up.You'll probably have to call Memphis Shades to get a price on just the anchors.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are correct. You are getting the shade and the warrior brackets,not the anchors. I'm betting your best bet would be to go through memphis shades to get just the anchors.

Tim

·
Registered
282 Posts
fj55pig said:
I plan on trying to call Memphis friday tomorrow won't work Job and resperators all day make it hard to use a phone.

I called Memphis Shades out of curiousity. I asked about the parts and they were prepared to send them out to me.....for free!! Now that is customer support! I would call them, at (901) 853-0293, then buy the shield from Bucky. What a deal. I just paid another member $120.00 for the complete set-up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts