61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bump, any update Outlawarrior?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi! I know this thread is way old buy I just bought a stryker bullet fairing with hardware. I if I read correctly, the stryker tube clamps won't work. How can u get the Warrior specific ones?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Your other option to all of this is to go to the Memphis shades website and look up the bullet fairing...the website has part numbers for the fairing, and the mounts.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is there a big difference between the Stryker fairing and the Warrior fairing? I also noticed on the website, the quick release hardware is about $150.00!! Almost as much as the fairing! I don't need the quick releases. But I didn't see any other options on hardware.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi! I have been trying to install my bullet fairing for the past couple of hours with no success. I have the Stryker fairing and bought the 48-55 fork clamps.

I'm using the Stryker plates, so it seems I'm missing the Plate Only Kit# 2321-0245. Is that so?

That part number sells for about 65 in eBay.

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
Hi! I have been trying to install my bullet fairing for the past couple of hours with no success. I have the Stryker fairing and bought the 48-55 fork clamps.

I'm using the Stryker plates, so it seems I'm missing the Plate Only Kit# 2321-0245. Is that so?

That part number sells for about 65 in eBay.

Bullet Fairing

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can someone confirm the trigger plates I need are the #2321-0245. Those say are for Honda Shadow VT750.
I called Memphis today asking for the part number but the lady wanted to sell me the entire kit and I already have the fork brackets.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts