RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its that time again . that we should be nice 2 each other !
so im yet again going to say bollocks lol and wish u all a MERRY CHRISTMAS have a gt time enjoy it all love from tom + daryl .

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
warriorblue said:
so im yet again going to say bollocks lol and wish u all a MERRY CHRISTMAS have a gt time enjoy it all love from tom + daryl .

Tom,

It's good to know you're still about. Hope you and yours have a great Christmas. Catch up with you nextyear.

Merry Christmas to all RSW members, lets hope that Santa brings us all the goodies we want for our bikes.

Nick

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I've been left alone forfew days... the covers off, thekits on... and i'm off...yesss
but first....

Heads upGuys - 'toms' twinsinging
'merry merry christmas to you and all your kind.. be of one mind this gentle time of year..
- santa's dubious about giving me an aluminium lift jack [busters TRE3601] £99.99.....[:'(] apparently it's not a proper present!! please note for the record i didn't mention the bike once! [sue [when ya get back]read this post..it's real interesting.. singin' and stuff.....no no honest no bikes mentioned....not even a picture of one....]

Ok my friends i needammo a list of what you guys get from santa, that might be construed to have a bike in mind

seasons grettings tomba

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Thanks tomba..Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Warrior riders everywhere including Ian..

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
warriorblue said:

Merry Christmas you W anchor
And to all you guys in Warrior land have a goodun

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
2 Darn Cold Street

United Kingdon

Planet Earth

Dear Warrior Rider,

I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good during the year, and since you have, I was goign to tell my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas. I was going to bring you all the gifts from "The Twelve Days of Christmas", but we had a little problem up here. The twelve fiddlers fiddling, have all come down with "VD" from fiddling with the ten ladies dancing. The eleven lords a leaping have knocked up the eight maids a milking, and the nine pipers playing, have been arrested for doing weird things to the seven swans a swimming. The six geese a laying, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree, have me up to my butt in bird crap, but at least Christmas dinner will be good.

On top of all this, eight of my reindeer are in heat, the elves have joined Gay Liberation, and those dumb ass civil servants from the Ministry of public management, interference and political correctness have served me with a notice informing me thatChristmas is beign rescheduled for the 5th of February.

So, on the Twelfth day of Christmas I'm sending off to you12 roaring mufflers (Can you hear me now?)11 GPS's (which way do I go?)10 pieces of luggage (I'm a heavy packer)9 bungee cords (all assorted lengths)8 Kuryakyn extras (see catalogue for options available)7 heated vests (one would be awesome, but the song calls for seven)6 bottle of bishop’s finger (they have been known to make me fall off my bike, so a half dozen only)fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive gallons of gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!! (worth gold these days!)4 shiny chrome crash bars (that stick out so far I can't fall over, lol) 3 years of insurance (full coverage, mind you),2 heated hand grips (Ya Baby!!!),And a brand new Yamaha Star! (with loads of chrome).

Sincerely,
Santa
No cash alternative available, items lost in the post or not sent are not replaceable, refundable or otherwise chargeable. Santa accepts no liability for defects, delays or disappointment. Scrooges trying to sue me will be banned from future Christmas participation and their booze will turn sour. All enquiries, warrantee claims or other correspondence to be in writing and reach me no later than 23 December. Have a happy Christmas

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well guys

iv not been here much but its good to see u can still make me SMILE and thats wot i like about you bunch of !!!!!!s just enjoy boys
and girls.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HI BOB

hope you are doing well mate and looking forward to riding with u in 09. by the way vsoc now hang at my local pub think thay are sector 15 ? so looks like i wil be seeing a lot more of them!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Merry Christmas Guys and Gals. Can't wait to see you all at WF$ again.. Ozarks too. I have two whole weeks..

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I hope everyone has a very safe, fun-filled, happy Christmas and you get to spend it with all the people you most want to be with.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
A very Merry Christmas to all members and their families, and special prayers for all that are dealing with sickness and adversety at this time of year.

From Mike, Tec and Family

·
Registered
940 Posts
merry xmas guys n gals.

we are just about ready for the chaos and merryment.

my wifes off to her bros in spain for a well earned break while i stay here to look after my lad.

all the best for new year too.

bone

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
BRIGHT BLESSINGS to all and seasons greetings may YOUR god go with you and yours

1 - 20 of 31 Posts