RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Michigan guys Riding south and a few guys from Ft Wayne area riding north to meet somewhere in the Jackson/Kalamazoo area???? Thinking meeting up around noon.

Who's in?

Wyomingwarrior
Markdoland
Btk572 (and friends)
Bubbs
Riderx?????

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** you AND Mark are in Kzo?! I was thinking you were over by p-wii. Well lets meet up in Kzo then!! You guys know of any good routes to ride? Not sure about ya'll but I kinda like the short rides from spot to spot.... I go through withdrawls of not being able to step back and look at the bikes LOL

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
aaaaaaah shittt, sounds like a long neck point to point cruise, let me know the details asap so I can try to get some others off their butts and roll, btk572

·
Registered
320 Posts
OK guys , couple of things to touch on. I have spoke with Mike and Mark about this coming Saturday . We kind of have a little idea what we want to do. Me and Mark are both Iocal to the Kalamazoo area so we figure we can meet everyone at the Kalamazoo Hooters for lunch. Its a easy spot to find right off the highway for those coming into town. I figure we can get a bite to eat have something to drink , do some bs'ing and check out each others bikes. From there Mike mentioned it might be cool to ride to lake Michigan. From the Hooters it is a little over a hour away. I know some cool back roads out there so might be kind of a fun run. I will try and figure out a place we can stop and grab a beer
And chill for a bit. From there we can take a different route back to Kzoo or for those guys from Ft. Wayne I can get you back to I 94 for your quickest route home.

Bill kind of want to know your thoughts on this. Is it to far ? About what you had. in mind? Also what you had in mind timewise when you wanted to start beating it back home. If I remember correctly Ft.Wayne is about 2 ish hours away . Let me know what you guys think.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey post the time/address where everyone is meeting! I am in Grand Rapids north of Kzoo might see if i can get away then??

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
when me and the guys get together we roll 600 700 miles in a day just rollin and hitting the most bent roads we can find with good surfaces on them. just shout out what time you guys are meeting and we can go from there. when we roll we usually get on the road by 8ish and return by about 4or 5 am the next morning ,hehe. so just let us know and we are big boys and can tell you if we need to roll another way, no problem there. we love to roll so you guys aint going to have us dragging you down and petering out that's for sure. me and the boys are looking forward to the big meet and greet and its always great times rolling with more warriors. down here is sounds like Saturday is supposed to be a super nice day. btk572

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
turn around , hehe what the heck ,roll the area your going then roll back this way Saturday ,what else you got to do ? sit around and vacation? lol what a life girl, would be cool to see you girls ,hey we could even put you on some bikes with us and roll Michigan with us , btk572

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ok guys, On saturday we are going to plan on meeting at the Hooters in Kalamazoo. It is located on South Westnedge about a block north of I 94 on the West side of the road. Heres the address:

Hooters
5250 S Westnedge Ave
Portage, MI 49024

Heres the link to google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=hooters+near+Kalamazoo,+MI&data=!1m4!1m3!1d2442!2d-85.590637!3d42.240253!4m11!1m10!4m8!1m3!1d94471!2d-85.5971485!3d42.2741579!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!17b1

We are going to shoot for noon unless something changes throughout the week. The plan is to meet there and grab some lunch and give everyone a chance to catch up for a bit. Then we are going to take a cruise out to Lake Michigan in South Haven. There are a couple of places we can stop out there to get a drink or whatever. I haven't stopped at alot of places out there when I've ridden there so maybe Mark will chime in if he has any ideas. If not I can do a little research and figure it out.

Really looking forward to meeting up with you guys, should be a good time.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok guys, On saturday we are going to plan on meeting at the Hooters in Kalamazoo. It is located on South Westnedge about a block north of I 94 on the West side of the road. Heres the address:

Hooters
5250 S Westnedge Ave
Portage, MI 49024

Heres the link to google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=hooters+near+Kalamazoo,+MI&data=!1m4!1m3!1d2442!2d-85.590637!3d42.240253!4m11!1m10!4m8!1m3!1d94471!2d-85.5971485!3d42.2741579!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!17b1

We are going to shoot for noon unless something changes throughout the week. The plan is to meet there and grab some lunch and give everyone a chance to catch up for a bit. Then we are going to take a cruise out to Lake Michigan in South Haven. There are a couple of places we can stop out there to get a drink or whatever. I haven't stopped at alot of places out there when I've ridden there so maybe Mark will chime in if he has any ideas. If not I can do a little research and figure it out.

Really looking forward to meeting up with you guys, should be a good time.

Can't wait! Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
turn around , hehe what the heck ,roll the area your going then roll back this way Saturday ,what else you got to do ? sit around and vacation? lol what a life girl, would be cool to see you girls ,hey we could even put you on some bikes with us and roll Michigan with us , btk572
Aww! That would have been so lovely to meet you all and check out your gorgeous bikes! We are already in North Dakota :mad:

I think it'd be a blast to meet the forums most popular member. Be like meeting a celeb LOL. But I understand if you're hesitant... They do call me "The Truth".... CAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
He said member.

I'm not all THAT popular Mike. I do love this forum and all my Warrior tribe... :cool:

Hesitant... Pssshh.... I wish I could meet that fantastic sarcastic face of yours and the beautiful wife who puts up with it. I really wish this was last Saturday!

Sent from Your Moms Android App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts