RS Warrior Forum banner

301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
They have bike nights in Royal Oak on Wensdays and Thursdays all summer long. I have not seen many Warriors though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Blessing of the bikes in Baldwin is coming up soon. May 18-20. Concerts, vendors, and events 18 and 19, blessing at the airport on sunday. Whos going and does anyone want to meet up to ride.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Bump

I will be riding up on sunday the 20th. I was thinking about riding down towards lansing to meet up with some friends, heading then towards grand rapids to meet up with some others, then heading up to baldwin.

Anyone want to meet up?

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you were closer to macomb county, id like to see that.

Speaking of, any meets coming up? Me and some non warrior friends are planning some summer rides up north

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm new to the area(military trasplant) going to detroit... about 6 miles south of selfridge ANGB.
I have no ideas of the areas or anything about where to meet/ride
Id be interested in meeting but have to stay kinda close for the first few months until the family gets settled

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Just checking in to see what the MI warriors are up to? Anything new and notable?

I am thinking about doing a Northern MI tour of color the weekend of Oct 6th if anyone has interest let me know. Probably ride up in the am stay in St. Ignace, go play in the tunnel of tress eat at Leggs and ride back. The weather has been amazing and plenty of time to leave rubber on the pavement...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Don't count me in yet, but I'd like to stay in the loop. I have to Check the bank a little closer to go time!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Who all of michigan riders are on Facebook? It's a bit easier/faster to reach out on facebook than here for quick gatherings/rides. here's a link to my page if your interested in some winter gatherings. I'm hoping to host gatherings in my Mancave this winter. Finally setting up the inside of the mancave. couch, mini fridge, Xbox hooked up to a projector for a 6.5ft screen, work bench, tools... ya know, the essentials.:D

http://www.facebook.com/ASBJFW?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/mike.prohaska.9

301 - 319 of 319 Posts