RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
i went to the eastrider in fowlerville, mi last year. it was my 1st bike rally. bad ass dude. extremely adult. i saw a few warriors there, most people were surprised how nicely 1700 cc fit into such a nice package. 90% harley at the events. camping area was ok, it was really dark when i showed up though. www.easyridersevents.com . one of the guys told me about wetzel, said it was the party of all parties. they made a pond on the property in the shape of the HD shield. google map " Wetzel M C Club Inc, van wert, OH". ? www.wetzelmc.com. 107.7 WRKR is doing a live broadcast from the roadhouse grill in paw paw, mi on May 5th, its going to be there opening bike night party. kalamazoo choppers is having there open house june 28 , 11-3. kinda small but nice. last year there was free beer! www.kalamazoochoppers.com . march 21 is a motorcycle swap meet in kalamazoo, never been there, herd its nice. www.kalamazooswap.com. its presented by paragon leather. im down for the midnight ride, when is MBM?

·
Registered
780 Posts
John, thanks for all the info and links. I have heard that the Fowlerville easyrider event isVERY adult oriented. Muskegon Bike event is July 16-18.

http://www.muskegonbiketime.com/

I nominate Z to put together a calendar with all of these events on it. It has to be somewhere that we all have access to obviously. Hey, if it had some sort of message board attached that we could all subsribe to, that would take care of the mass messaging idea too. Let us know when you have it up and ready Z!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
rdarnitall said:
John, thanks for all the info and links. I have heard that the Fowlerville easyrider event isVERY adult oriented. Muskegon Bike event is July 16-18.

http://www.muskegonbiketime.com/

I nominate Z to put together a calendar with all of these events on it. It has to be somewhere that we all have access to obviously. Hey, if it had some sort of message board attached that we could all subsribe to, that would take care of the mass messaging idea too. Let us know when you have it up and ready Z!

I am down, but Roy I think you sent me the Calander. If you want I will maintain it. Up to you buddy

rdarnitall said:
I sent Z a list of all of the MI members that I could find and he was on it. He can be sent an email or PM through this site.

I got the link and info. I will check it out today and get cracking. Sorry had a busy weekend away from the computer

-Z

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sign me up. Email address is [email protected]

I don't know how many rides I'll be able to make it to, but I want to get at least a few in this year. I decided this year I really need to buckle down on some of my priorities (debt) so that puts limits on me, but I'm sure I can make a couple exceptions.

I live in Holland, and I think there's a blessing in town some time as well. If anyone's coming out this way for it, let me know. Be great to start meeting people in person.

Justin

·
Registered
780 Posts
I created an online, shareable calendar that can be used to post events. If you send me your email, I will send you an invite that gives all of the information for getting to it. Everyone that is added has the ability to add events and when anything is added, everyone gets an email of the update.The email notifications are customizable by each user, so you can also turn that off.

It is a free site, but it seems to be very easy to use and has lots of flexability. It allows for document uploads and also allows you to upload and host up to 15,000 pictures, so if you don't like photobucket or imageshack, you can use this for the pictures that you want to post on rswarrior.com. If you create your own calendar, you can create multiple share lists to control who you want to share different information with.

I know that there are a lot of members in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois that are close enough to come to some of the events that might get posted on the calendar too, so feel free to send me your email and I will add you as well. My email is [email protected]

kzowarrior, Z-Warrior, MotorCityWarrior, WyomingWarrior, MrFreezeand jmendez29 have been added.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
rdarnitall said:
I created an online, shareable calendar that can be used to post events. If you send me your email, I will send you an invite that gives all of the information for getting to it. Everyone that is added has the ability to add events and when anything is added, everyone gets an email of the update.The email notifications are customizable by each user, so you can also turn that off.

It is a free site, but it seems to be very easy to use and has lots of flexability. It allows for document uploads and also allows you to upload and host up to 15,000 pictures, so if you don't like photobucket or imageshack, you can use this for the pictures that you want to post on rswarrior.com. If you create your own calendar, you can create multiple share lists to control who you want to share different information with.

I know that there are a lot of members in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois that are close enough to come to some of the events that might get posted on the calendar too, so feel free to send me your email and I will add you as well. My email is [email protected]

kzowarrior, Z-Warrior, MotorCityWarrior, WyomingWarrior, MrFreezeand jmendez29 have been added.

Roy, Thanks for doing this man! YOU ROCK! I check it out last night for a minute seems pretty cool. When I get another minute I will post some stuff on there and pics.I have been crazy busy with class the past week. Hopefully I will get some time soon. Thanks again

kzowarrior said:
yo bike is out for the season. roasted the old tire off past weekend (6027 miles ~ first year) will post video of it on youtube soon. please add me [email protected]

Thats sucks man... Is it you need a tire, or the bike is damaged? Hopefully you're alright?

-Z

·
Registered
780 Posts
Z-Warrior said:
Roy, Thanks for doing this man! YOU ROCK! I check it out last night for a minute seems pretty cool.

No problem. It was pretty easy to get up and going.

Z-Warrior said:
kzowarrior said:
yo bike is out for the season. roasted the old tire off past weekend (6027 miles ~ first year) will post video of it on youtube soon. please add me john.[email protected]

Thats sucks man... Is it you need a tire, or the bike is damaged? Hopefully you're alright?

Hey, that is what I thought to start with too, but after reading it a couple times, I think he means he got it out for this season and did a giant burnout to finish off the old tire. No reason to leave any tread on it if you're getting a new one anyway!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Bump to try to rope in some more Michigan warriors.

Again thanks to Roy, For maintaing the Online shared schedule.

I met up with Jmendez yesterday for a littel bit to check out his ride....Nice bike!

Hopefully in the next week I will get some time to start getting info together for events for the Michigan Riders, and post it up. Such as What times were to meet and try to start lists of who in for each event.

Seems like we have a good list together for Muskegon Bike week, and the Blessing of the bikes, and a few interested in the midnight ride.

-Z

·
Registered
33 Posts
Scott said:
rdarnitall said:
Scott, I figured it was probably not a coincidence. So, is there any friendly, family competition going on between the 2 Warriors?

I have heard that the Muskegon Bike event is real nice. I think I will plan on making it over there on Saturday the 17th. That may even be a ride that I can talk my wife into making with me. 3 hours is stretching the amount of time that she wants to spend riding on the back.

Jerad recently got his degree in automotive engineering. I'm sure somewhere in his studies they informed him him that red warriors are fastest. In any event it would be a shame to spend that much money on an education and not know something that simple!!!

A little delayed, but none the less:

Scott - I'm pretty sure all my studies and from what all my professors taught me, a red warrior being faster than a black warrior is largely a misunderstanding...sorry, just can't happen! haha

·
Registered
780 Posts
FerrisRyders said:
Scott said:
rdarnitall said:
Scott, I figured it was probably not a coincidence. So, is there any friendly, family competition going on between the 2 Warriors?

I have heard that the Muskegon Bike event is real nice. I think I will plan on making it over there on Saturday the 17th. That may even be a ride that I can talk my wife into making with me. 3 hours is stretching the amount of time that she wants to spend riding on the back.

Jerad recently got his degree in automotive engineering. I'm sure somewhere in his studies they informed him him that red warriors are fastest. In any event it would be a shame to spend that much money on an education and not know something that simple!!!

A little delayed, but none the less:

Scott - I'm pretty sure all my studies and from what all my professors taught me, a red warrior being faster than a black warrior is largely a misunderstanding...sorry, just can't happen! haha

Sorry Jerad, I'm with Scott on this one. Surely you were taught about the heat absorbing properties of anything black. That undoubtedly causes the a midnight Warrior be run hotter and the fuel in the tank to be warmer, therefore expanding and costing you horsepower. I think your only chance would be to catch us sometime after dark when you may be back on even ground!!
I think that even Z-Warriors purple bikehas an advantage over the black ones.

41 - 60 of 319 Posts