RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Kyle have you ever fabbed any mids for the warrior if not would you entertain this idea and if so what do you think a ball park price would be ?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Just got your PM.... I have not and at this time do not have a stock bike and only a frame and a couple things so it would be impossible to do. I hope to get another stock Warrior and I would be glad to help.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
I would love to get a chance to do them,,,, I do believe there was a member who did a set recently but for the life of me I can't think of his name he might do a couple pairs if we asked nice :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
There is a member that did some but it is his big secret. From my understanding many have asked him about them, to include myself, and no response or answers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive been riding my sporty alot latley and thinking about getting rid or the warrior just because i cant stand the foward controlls.Just dont want to pull the trigger on that love the torque handling and sound so much on the rs but would love a more aggresive seating position!! If i lived closer id gladly let you do some r&d on mine !!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Mid Controls

I know a lot of guys that would be interested in mid controls. If you ever get around to fabricating a set I definitely would be interested. Not only interested, I'd buy it immediately.:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would be interested in mid controls with highway pegs like the way I had it set up on my harley dyna. Give me a shout if you have any ideas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts