RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe no one is going to this again... all you guys that are remotely close need to come out and play for one night at least.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

these will be there toooo!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Superbike is cool. I hope my work will get free tickets to that and Vintage Days this year and I'll be there for both. It's a great ride up to Mid-Ohio and a great time for both events. I'll let you know whether I'll be there or not though, Hurd.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Lucky sob, loved going to Road Atlanta for the superbike races years ago then they left, they came back last year, didn't get to go was planning on this year but it seems they're gone again:( have fun watching the Josh Herring show dude.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, there's still a month & change until race time. You guys keep me in the loop as to what you're plans are. We're bringing the bikes behind an RV so we'll have room for extra stuff if you need.

Dave, after being a trucker I figured a 3hr lonely ride would be right up your alley!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Wish I could. Been working both jobs, both shifts and picking up extra. My only time off this year will be to go to Bo's in August. :-(

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Roberts..can meet south..which way are you going..shortest is for me to hit the turnpike and then run 76 across..hurd..3 hours and my fatass is the peterbilt is way different than 3 hours of my fatass on the warrior..but I may do it anyhow.. :D
And I'm not a trucker anymore..I retired..well I quit and don't have a job..so sorta retired..

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roberts..can meet south..which way are you going..shortest is for me to hit the turnpike and then run 76 across..hurd..3 hours and my fatass is the peterbilt is way different than 3 hours of my fatass on the warrior..but I may do it anyhow.. :D
And I'm not a trucker anymore..I retired..well I quit and don't have a job..so sorta retired..
If I ever get rich, I will have the most badasss Peterbilt.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
This was the coolest one I ever drove. At 280k I'll never buy one.. almost 200led lights, 18" flush drop visor, pre DEF, wide open 550 cummins..thing would move and shake! It cleaned up well..got a lot of compliments..

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love that drop visor! I'm trying to find one for my dodge... Cab lights are played out!

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
hey hurd , not trying to jack your post, but a bunch of us are going to do a meet in kalamazoo on Saturday the 13th if you are bored and all alone with nothing to do , give us a shout and come on up .btk572

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey hurd , not trying to jack your post, but a bunch of us are going to do a meet in kalamazoo on Saturday the 13th if you are bored and all alone with nothing to do , give us a shout and come on up .btk572
WTF is Kalamazoo? :cool:

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
kalamazoo, Michigan, on interstate 94 mid lower Michigan, right close to never never land. lol btk572

1 - 18 of 18 Posts