RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for posts about "mid controls" and I saw a couple of posts where some of you had fabricated "mid pegs" for a change in riding position, but kept your forward controls. Does anyone have details and/or pictures? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I've considered this, but have never seen any. In fact, I've not even heard of anyone doing it.

I'd also be interested in any pics anyone may have though.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I fabricated a Mid-Peg setup a couple of years ago. It works great and really improves your body position for cornering. I'll try to take a few pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
742 Posts
papawheelie said:
I look forward to seeing those pics as well. I'm always looking for different ways to position myself on long rides.

+100, I would love to figure out a way to set up some mid controls...or atleast pegs. I dont think with stock tires any of us need to be leaning any further. I already use all but about an 1/8 of the tread on the very edge. But it would be nice to bring my feet back some.

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Barons has many different bolt on pegs that would work with minimal modification. Have not done it myself yet but have been thinking about it. Would be nice with the pcpower shifterinstalled. Then just tuck your legs in and nailon it. Would be nice for long rides also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts