RS Warrior Forum banner
181 - 200 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
well, i'm a bit late. i got my 07 Mid 4 weeks ago today. with briang, i've been in middle east for the last half of my ownership. i miss my **** bike and this site makes it harder every day (but great for mod ideas!). Ride on, and ride one for us over here!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I just recently announced my joining of the Dark Side.http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56709
I am just getting started but I have some pics in my gallery.

Some advice to anyone else that is thinking about getting a warrior (of any color). When you let the wife know what you are up to... explain that with the cost of feul going up a Warrior will pay for itself. Its green and good for the planet. Its just plain stupid not to get one. Im not getting any younger... ect.

After buying a bigger tire and all new riding gear, the evil wife asked "when are we gonna see all these cost savings?" (sucker). I told her it was a long term investment. Wow, I truly did join the dark side.

Insert Image:

91.71KB

·
Registered
883 Posts
Re: "Midnight Club"

First time I've seen this also. Got my 05 midnight in Feb 07 with 420 miles. Did a lot of mods since but its still a midnight.

Feb 19, 2007

181 - 200 of 231 Posts