RS Warrior Forum banner
161 - 180 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had my '06 midnight for two weeks. Originally bought the bike cause my girlfriend kept complaining about the seat of a Honda VLX I had. Now she's complaining that I'm spending too much time with the black beast…lol

What more can I say…I'm addicted!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I got my Midnight Warrior back in the beginning of August...She's an 05' Midnight, I bought her used with only 936 miles.

You can check my gallery for pictures and all the mods that have currently been completed.

I never thought I would get such enjoyment out of a cruiser...But, Yamaha hit the nail on the head with the Warrior. I love it!![^]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Got my midnight 2 weeks ago and I am HOOKED!! I have over 300 miles on it right now and I just took my daughter for a ride yesterday. This bike is one of the best looking bikes out there. I am about to install pipes and the PCIII. I have the lowering kit and springs but I have not found a spring compressor yet to begin my install. I am totally an impatient guy and the wait for ALL my parts is killing me!

Already installed the CA tail lights and relocated the license plate to the left with an LED driving/brake light.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Got my '07 first week of August. No pictures yet but first accessory was to mod a set of ISO grips flat black. Yammi fender eliminator, Barons front peg entensions, Xenon headlight bulb, LED Turnsignals, and sticker removal are all ready to go next. After that I hope to have VBAK, PCIII, MUZZY Pipe, and little to no Chrome or shiny bits anywhere on the bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got mine in October of last year-it's a 2005. Done some mods-love it!!! Get alot of looks wherever I park it! Even at stoplights people will pull beside me and roll down the window and ask what kind of bike that is. It is definitely a head turner. Have some pics posted also-go Midnight!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys, just bought my Midnight last week and I love it. I got it for 8700 with 1100 miles. The mods are starting...slowly but surely. First things will be exhaust, PCIII, and BAK. I'm going to try to get up to Daytona next week for Biketoberfest, that will be my longest ride on the bike so far (8hours). I can't wait!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Got mine('05)in July... or June? Can't remember. Did a little mudflap chop and rear seat removed... sammie short slashers in the mail on the way from Phats... medium height risers for stock bars (I'm 5'11") soon, or that's what I'm thinking today anyway[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]... The Dragon ate my stock Dunlop in just over 2k miles! Thanks for all the ideas and support, glad to be here...

Oh yeah... sorry no pic! Will update gallery after pipes next weekish?!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bought my Midnight, back in Mar 05. It was the first one in the UK. Have only seen three other Midnights over here, but understand 50 were brought over in the same consignment to KJM Superbikes in Wigan (The only MidWar importer during 05). Pretty exclusive on this side of the pond. The stealth tail-gunner Texas Long Gun has just been ordered today so it should arrive and be on in a few weeks. Will update my gallery once its on. I've had quite a few bikes over the years and am also running a ZZR1100 as the daily commute, but nothing has yet been built that will tempt me to trade the Midnight in. 102 Ride Happy.

161 - 180 of 231 Posts